SpeedOut Stripped Screw Remover
This commercial describes the SpeedOut stripped screw head removal tool available from BuySpeedOut.com
What the commercial says:
If you’ve ever stripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt you know how frustrating that can be. Well not anymore. Introducing the Speed Out Damaged Screw and Bolt Remover. With the SpeedOut you can easily remove any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less. You’ll never again be slowed down or frustrated by a stripped screw or broken bolt. Phillips heads, flat heads, hex heads, painted-over heads. The Speed Out gets them all out in 10 seconds or less.
The SpeedOut is a must have for do it yourselfers, boat owners, hobbyists, mechanics, carpenters, or anyone else. The SpeedOut is quick and easy to use. If you can use a drill you can use the SpeedOut. You simply drill out the damaged area with the patented cutting end, then you flip the tool around and the extracting end pulls it right out. It’s that simple, it’s that easy. Notice that the cutting end makes a perfect cone into the screw. This makes an ideal surface for the extracting end to grab onto. In fact, this patented process works so well you can even remove 4 inch long stubborn deck screws out of redwood. Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt you can still extract it right out, no problem.
The SpeedOut is a must for every toolkit. No more headaches or wasted time, and best yet, the SpeedOut is affordable. For a limited time you can get the entire Speed Out 4 piece kit for just $19.95.
Call now and you’ll get 4 different sizes of SpeedOut Extractors for every situation. Don’t wait until the next time you strip a screw or break a bolt. Call right now because sooner or later you’re gunna need a SpeedOut. And to make this offer even better, we’re going to give you free shipping. You heard right, free shipping for everyone who calls right now and as an added bonus we’ll also throw in a lifetime warranty. If it ever breaks, we’ll replace it, no problem. Call or log on to the website and get your SpeedOut right now. It will be the best $20 you ever put in your toolbox.
Claims and statements made and what they really mean:
- The claim: With the SpeedOut you can easily remove any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less… The Speed Out gets them all out in 10 seconds or less
- What some people might think that means: If I use the SpeedOut I can remove a stripped screw in 10 seconds or less
- What it really means: These claims are clear, with no room for deception. The Speed Out clearly makes the claim that it can remove any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less
- What the commercial claims: if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt you can still extract it right out, no problem
- What some people might think that means: The Speed Out will pull out screws or bolts with the heads broken off
- What it really means: Like the previous claim, this one is clear and without deception. SpeedOut clearly claims that it can remove screws or bolts with the heads broken off
- What the commercial claims: we’re going to give you free shipping. You heard right, free shipping for everyone who calls right now
- What some people might think that means: If I order a SpeedOut I will not have to pay any shipping fees
- What it really means: This claim is very clear with little room for any deception, “we’re going to give you free shipping”. However when the announcer makes the claim of free shipping, the following extremely fine-print is shown on screen:
*Free shipping in the continental US only
For most people this claim will be true, but for those in Hawaii or Alaska, this claim is not true. Some people may consider this deceptive because of the size of the fine print, however it is stated a bit more clearly at the www.BuySpeedOut.com website. This free shipping claim does not appear to have any other conditions such as buying additional products to qualify, nor does there appear to be any other hidden “handling” fees according to the BuySpeedOut.com website.
Lifetime Warranty For The SpeedOut
The final claim made is for the SpeedOut Lifetime Warranty: we’ll also throw in a lifetime warranty. If it ever breaks, we’ll replace it, no problem
Like all the other claims made in the Speed Out commercial, this one is also clear and without deception. There is no fine print regarding the warranty, nor are we able to find any other conditions on the warranty at the Buyspeedout.com website. However it is important to note that a “lifetime warranty” is technically only for the lifetime of the company and not necessarily the lifetime of you or the product. In other words, if SpeedOut goes out of business tomorrow, they can no longer honor the warranty.
All of the claims made in this SpeedOut commercial are clear and seem to have no deceptive wording, with nearly no fine-print. This one seems legit!