Free Testosterone Giveaway
This new commercial for the Ageless Male supplement explains how we can take part in their free giveaway program.
What the commercial says:
Are you a man over 40 and feeling tired, losing muscle, have less romantic drive? Then call now for the Ageless Male Free Testosterone Giveaway. For the first time ever, not just 100, not just 1,000, but every man who calls in the next few minutes will receive a free 30 day supply of Ageless Male.
Ageless Male has ingredients clinically shown to increase free testosterone levels and that supports muscle health, boosts romantic drive and supports energy metabolism. Even though we’ve already sold over 800,000 bottles of Ageless Male, this is the first time ever we’re offering Ageless Male for free, all you pay is shipping and handling.
More muscle, more romantic drive, more energy, and it all starts with this amazing offer. The Ageless Male free testosterone giveaway. Your free 30 day supply is waiting for you, call now. Don’t delay, this is a limited time offer, call 1-800-422-9265 to secure your free bottle today or visit AglessMaleFree.com.
Phrases and claims made and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: call now for the Ageless Male Free Testosterone Giveaway
- What a reasonable person might think this means: I can get testosterone pills for free
- What it really means: Ageless Male is not testosterone. Ageless Male does not contain testosterone. Instead, it contains some ingredients that according to some studies mentioned in the TV commercial can help boost “free testosterone levels”.
“Free testosterone” is the term used to measure available testosterone levels in the blood, and it is possible that the commercial is using this clinical term “free” to try and confuse people into thinking that this offer is for “free testosterone”. Another important point is the use of the words “can help boost” shown in the fine print. “can help” and “boost” is not the same as “will boost” or “will increase”. Finally, the fine print disclaimers of “These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease” and “results may vary” seem to invalidate every claim made in the commercial by confirming that the Food and Drug Administration has not tested or confirmed anything said in the ad.
- What the commercial said: every man who calls in the next few minutes will receive a free 30 day supply of Ageless Male
- What a reasonable person might think this means: I can get 30 days worth of Ageless Male and I don’t have to pay anything
- What it really means: This claim is made 13 seconds into the commercial. It is not until nearly 30 seconds later (nearly half of the commercial) at the 37-second mark, that we are told that in order to get your free bottle you must pay “S+H” which is “Shipping and Handling” and at no time during the commercial are we informed of how much that S+H fee is. The only way to find out how much shipping and handling actually costs is to go to the website and fill out the “rush my order” form to discover the real cost for your free bottle.
To get your free 30 day supply of Ageless Male you must do two things:
- Pay $6.99 for (standard) shipping and handling or $25.98 if you opt for 1-day shipping
- Give your credit card information and enroll in an open-ended automatic shipping program to have another bottle shipped automatically each month at the cost of $46.94 (every month). To stop these automatic shipments (and costs) you must call back to cancel.
At a minimum, your free bottle of Ageless Male will cost you $6.99 and almost $50 every month unless or until you contact them to cancel the monthly shipments.
- What the commercial claims: More muscle, more romantic drive, more energy
- What someone watching might think this means: If I use Ageless Male I will have more energy, more sex drive and more muscle
- What it really means: The commercial does not say “you will have” more muscle, drive or energy, it simply says “More muscle, more romantic drive, more energy” then goes on to say “and it all starts with this amazing offer”, inferring that you can have these things if you take advantage of the offer. But as already mentioned above, the disclaimers seem to invalidate any claims made in the commercial and many people would agree that the potentially deceptive use of the words “More muscle, more romantic drive, more energy” leaves it up to the viewer to assume (or misunderstand) that these things will be the result of taking Ageless Male.
This Ageless Male commercial seems to make claims that are invalidated by it’s disclaimers and some people may be fooled into thinking that they are getting free testosterone, which is not the case.
Did this commercial trick you? Did you buy, or almost buy Ageless Male? Leave a comment below!
Ageless Male Pill Giveaway by R.W. Brown