Flashlight Friends are dolls for young children that have a built in flashlight. They are very similar to the Bright Light Pillow reviewed HERE.
Flashlight Friends can help your kids stay safe at night and moms, Flashlight Friends are perfect for kids that are afraid of the dark. They can be comforting and provide a feeling of safety and security that’s always within reach.
Ordinary flashlights are always running out of power. But the special LED lights in Flashlight Friends can last for hundreds of hours on just one set of batteries! The special LED light never gets hot and is safe for kids of all ages. You can go to www.flashlightfriends.com to see the whole selection of Flashlight Friends!
If you have a birthday, holiday, or special occasion coming up, Flashlight Friends make the perfect gift! Imagine how much fun your child or grandchild will have with their Flashlight Friends.
You can go to www.flashlightfriends.com
Key words and phrases in this TV commercial and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: Ordinary flashlights are always running out of power. But the special LED lights in Flashlight Friends can last for hundreds of hours on just one set of batteries!
- What some people might think that means: the light in Flashlight Friends will last much longer than a regular flashlight
- What it really means: LED lights as in the Flashlight Friends do generally use less power and last much longer than ordinary “light bulb” type lights
- What the commercial said: The special LED light never gets hot
- What some people might think that means: The light will never get hot
- What it really means: LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) generally do not produce enough heat to become hot
Other than ordinary “sales hype”, the Flashlight Friends commercial contains no deception, and the few claims it makes appear to be true. The Flashlight Friends commercial appears to be legit!