The Flex Able Hose is an expanding garden hose that expands when filled with water and collapses back to it’s small, easy to store size when not in use.
Stop struggling with heavy hoses that are kinked and deliver little or no water, or worse, break. Introducing the incredible FlexAble Hose! Turn the water on, and it expands up to 3 times it’s original length so you can easily guide it anywhere you need without tangling. When you turn the water off, as it drains the hose retracts back to it’s original shape. Standard rubber hoses can weigh between 8 and 12 pounds. But a 25 foot Flexable Hose weighs less than a pound. The Flexable Hose is so compact and lightweight a child can can manage a 75-foot hose easily. The Flex Able Hose will never kink and is guaranteed to take the mess out of watering your lawn and plants so washing your windows or spraying off your gutters has never been easier. The Flexable hose is made of a tough double wall construction that is designed to bend and stretch but never kink. Flex Able Hose is designed like a fire-hose for speed storage and strength, to last a really long time. Call or visit FlexAbleHose.com to order the incredible Flexable Hose for only $19.95. Call right now and we will include a 7-way adjustable spray nozzle free.
Key words and phrases in the Flex Able Hose TV commercial and what they really mean:
- What they said: Turn the water on, and it expands up to 3 times it’s original length so you can easily guide it anywhere you need without tangling. When you turn the water off, as it drains the hose retracts back to it’s original shape
- What some people might think that means: The FlexAble Hose will expand and shrink when I use it.
- What it really means: Based on user reviews, this statement appears to be true however all water must be completely drained from the Flexable Hose for it to shrink back to it’s original shape, size and weight. Getting all of the water out of the Flexable hose may be difficult and the TV commercial does not portray this.
- What the commercial said: a 25 foot Flex Able Hose weighs less than a pound. The Flexable Hose is so compact and lightweight a child can can manage a 75-foot hose easily
- What some people might think that means: The Flexable Hose only weighs one pound so it must be easy to use around the yard
- What it really means: An empty Flexable Hose, not in use may weigh less than one pound, but a Flexable Hose in use and full of water will weigh significantly more. The commercial announcer also compares the weight of a 25 foot unused Flexable Hose to a 75 foot hose, in use. It is not stated in the TV commercial if an unused 75 foot Flexable Hose weighs less than one pound.
- What the commercial said: The Flex able Hose will never kink and is guaranteed to take the mess out of watering your lawn and plants so washing your windows or spraying off your gutters has never been easier
- What some people might think that means: Using the Flexable Hose will make cleaning and watering easier with no mess – it’s guaranteed so I can get my money back
- What it really means: Even though the commercial announcer says “is guaranteed to take the mess out of watering your lawn and plants” there is no other mention of any guarantee in the entire TV commercial or anywhere in the fine-print. It is also unclear how a flexible or easy to manage hose will make watering the lawn or plants any less-messy
- What the commercial said: order the incredible Flex Able Hose for only $19.95 and get a second Flexable Hose for free
- What some people might think that means: I can get two large Flexible Hose like on the TV commercial for only $19.95
- What it really means: The $19.95 fexible hose is not the large Flexable Hose shown on the TV commercial. For $19.95 you get the much smaller, 25-foot Flexable Hose. You must also pay “Processing and Handling” which for a single, small, 25 foot Flexable Hose is $7.99. Your total cost for one, (smaller than on the TV commercial) 25 foot Flexable Hose and your second, free Flex~Able Hose is $34.95, plus sales tax for your state. Regular processing and shipping time is indicated on the Flex Able Hose website as 3-4 weeks. For an additional $9.99 you can have your order processed in only 1 week, bringing your total to $44.94. If you want the large, as-shown-in the TV commercial, 100 foot FlexAble Hose and the free, second Flexable Hose, and you want it all shipped in less than a month, your total will be $81 plus any applicable state sales tax
The Flex~Able Hose TV commercial may lead some people to believe that you can get two, large, easy to use hoses for $19.99 while in reality, two large FlexAble Hoses as shown on the TV commercial will cost nearly $100.
Were you fooled or tricked by the wording in this commercial for the Flex~Able Hose? Leave a comment below: