Chop Magic with Marc Gill
In this television commercial Marc Gill tells us about the Chop Magic available from www.BuyChopMagic.com
What Marc Gill Says:
Hi, Marc Gill here with the Chop Magic! You’re gunna love the way this beauty can chop, mince, slice and dice in just seconds. Chopping vegetables the old way takes forever! It’s tough work and such a mess! Well not with Chop Magic! Go ahead, chop a whole onion in one second! No odor and no tears! Julienne, peppers, squash and zucchini in just 3 seconds! That’s a stir fry that makes other choppers cry. It’s even strong enough to go through solid sweet potatoes like a warm knife through butter. Yet easily chops delicate tomatoes to perfection. Now make fresh egg salad, healthy coleslaw, or delicious party dips in no time. The secret? 12 ultra sharp stainless steel precision blades that guarantee uniform results every time. It’s so fast and easy you can chop all the meats, cheeses, and fix-ins for a super sized salad bar in a fraction of the time.
Why hassle with a knife and a messy cutting board? Chop Magic’s catch container keeps your kitchen clean and doubles as a six cup mixing and measuring container. Snap on the dicing blades and instantly prepare fresh fruit salads, zesty salsa, or a mountain of garlic without it sticking to your hands and look, everything stores inside which makes it the ultimate space-saver. Plus it’s all dishwasher safe.
Now during this exclusive TV only offer you can get Chop Magic for just $19.95. Call now and as bonus we’ll send you two perfect tortilla pans with recipe book so you can shape, bake and create delicious tortilla bowls! Use Chop Magic to load ’em up with all your favorite toppings, free! But I’m not stopping there! Call or click now and get a second Chop Magic, free, just pay separate processing and handling. Yep, you get it all. Two Chop Magics and two Perfect Tortilla pans, a whopping $50 value all yours for just $19.95. Don’t delay, order today!
Claims made by Marc Gill and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: chop a whole onion in one second
- What some people might think that means: I can chop a whole onion with the Chop Magic, in only 1 second
- What it really means: Marc Gill is clear when he makes this claim and there is no room for deception. He claims that you can chop a whole onion in one second.
- What the Marc Gill claimed: It’s even strong enough to go through solid sweet potatoes like a warm knife through butter
- What some people might think that means: I can easily chop through sweet potatoes
- What it really means: Like the previous claim, this one is made clearly, and without any room for deception
- What the Marc Gill says: Now during this exclusive TV only offer you can get Chop Magic for just $19.95
- What some people might think that means: I can buy a Chop Magic and I only have to send $19.95
- What it really means: When this price claim is made, we can see on screen, under the very large “19.95” text, we can also see in near impossible to read, extremely fine print, the words “Plus S&H”. This means that you must also pay shipping and handling fees, but at no time is the cost for these fees mentioned throughout the entire ad. Later, when the cost is mentioned again by Marc Gill, he also verbally states “just pay separate processing and handling”, but how much these separate fees are, is not mentioned.
How much does the Chop Magic Really Cost?
In this commercial Marc Gill tells us the Chop Magic costs only $19.95. Later, he mentions that for the “free” bonus Chop Magic you must pay additional processing and handling. It is not until we visit the BuyChopMagic.com website that we are able to find out how much you actually have to pay for a Chop Magic.
Your first Chop Magic will cost $19.95 plus $7.95 processing and handling. Your second, bonus Chop Magic will cost $0, but you must pay an additional $4.95 processing and handling fee. Your total cost for your two Chop Magics “for only $19.95″ is $32.85 plus any applicable sales tax
In this TV spot Marc Gill makes several claims about what the Chop Magic can do. All of these claims are clear and without any deceptive wording or trickery. He does make the price claim of “only $19.95″ but later qualifies that by verbally stating “just pay separate processing and handling”. Some people may find the price claim to be someone deceptive, while others may argue that this ad is more up-front that most by clearly mentioning the additional fees instead of only burying it in fine print. Overall, and when compared to similar “late night” television commercials, the wording in this ad seems mostly legit!