Stufz stuffed burger maker TV commercial with Chef Brian Duffy
The Stufz is a small device that makes it easier to created ‘stuffed’ hamburger patties.
Transcript of the Stufz commercial:
Hey everybody, Chef Brian Duffy here. Who doesn’t love a really good burger? You know you can make them the old way, but one of the hottest trends right now is the stuffed burger. Just look at this burger!
How did I get everything inside? With Stufz. This patented little wonder is going to make you master the ultimate America’s stuffed burger. Look amazing? It is!
Stufz is so easy to use and trust me, if you try to make a stuffed burger without it, it’s only going to be a mess. Here’s what you do. 1) press your base. Look at how deep that cup is. 2) Fill with stuffing. 3) add your top patti and press. That’s it! Stufz makes the most amazing perfectly sealed patti, every time. Look at that!
Chili, cheese, jalapeno, yah, that works. With Stufz your recipes are endless. Mushrooms and swiss cheese, it is all inside. How about some garlic, and little fresh spinach, some sun dried tomatoes and parmesan. Insanely good! And my daughter’s favorite, mac and cheese. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
With Stufz, it’s easy, it’s fun and the whole family will create their own signature stuffed burger. Ground chicken, ham and swiss cheese. Yep, it’s a Cordon Bleu chicken burger. That’s what we’re talking about! Look at this! Use Stufz with some ground turkey as well. Go your wheels turning now! A little bacon, jalapeño, blue cheese, call it what you want, this is the best stuffed turkey burger ever.
You and your family are going to have a blast with Stufz because the recipes, they’re endless. I use Stufz in all of my restaurants and you can do the same right at home. You’re going to love this.
Call now or order online to get Stufz for only $9.99 and when you do Cheff Duffy will send you a second Stufz absolutely free! That’s two Stufz for only $9.99. Here’s how to get yours today. Call 1-800-503-6476 or go to www.BuyStufz.com today and get your second free.
Key words and phrases in this TV commercial and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: one of the hottest trends right now is the stuffed burger
- What some people might think that means: Making stuffed hamburgers is a big trend and I should get in on it.
- What it really means: according to many websites and blogs, stuffed hamburgers does appear to be a “trend” in 2013
- What the commercial said: Stufz is so easy to use and trust me, if you try to make a stuffed burger without it, it’s only going to be a mess
- What some people might think that means: It is impossible to make a stuffed hamburger without the Stufz or if I try to make a stuffed burger without it, it will be a mess
- What it really means: We have checked with several backyard grillers. All but one has successfully made stuffed hamburgers, with little or no mess, without the use of the Stufz or any other burger-stuffing device
- What the commercial said: You and your family are going to have a blast with Stufz because the recipes, they’re endless
- What some people might think that means: My whole family will love making stuffed burgers if I buy the Stufz and I will never run out of recipes
- What it really means: Coming up with new ideas for making stuffed burgers can be fun, and it is true that the receipts are limited only by your imagination or the ingredients on-hand. However this can just as easily be done without a Stufz.
- What the commercial said: get Stufz for only $9.99 and when you do Cheff Duffy will send you a second Stufz absolutely free! That’s two Stufz for only $9.99
- What some people might think that means: I can buy two Stufz and I will only have to pay $9.99
- What it really means: On the TV screen we can see the words “+ Additional Processing” and “+S&H” in very small print. After checking the Stufz website at www.buystufz.com, we can see (at the bottom) that the cost of one Stufz is $9.99 plus $4.99 shipping and handling. Your second, “free” Stufz will cost an additional $4.99 in shipping and handling. And of course depending on what state you live in you will also be required to pay sales tax. In most states, the price of your two Stufz for $9.99 will be over $20. When asked, most people agreed that the statement of “two Stufz for only $9.99″ is extremely deceptive, and more than one person declared this statement an outright lie. This “get one free” claim in commercials is a common trick used by many advertisers. You can read more about this trick here: The Buy one get one free trick
This TV commercial for the Stufz burger stuffer is mostly truthful however the most people agreed that the claim of “two Stufz for only $9.99″ is an outright lie.