uSell is a service that will help you sell your old smartphone
Do you have a new smartphone? Then it’s time to sell your old one and uSell.com is ready to help you get the best price for it. uSell.com is the trusted authority in helping match smartphone sellers with smartphone buyers. We’ve created a quick and easy way to support you through the selling process.
Here’s how it works. You just visit uSell.com, enter the make and model of your old smartphone, then click on it’s condition and any accessories. With that information we scour the internet connecting you with the best buyers. “uSell.com makes it easy to know which offer to accept”. What’s more, we rank each offer you receive by our best-match user rating system. That way you know you’re getting the right price from the best buyer. “Customer reviews at uSell.com helped me zero in on the right buyer”. Our buyers will send you a postage paid package for shipping and a check for spending. Plus you get the satisfaction of knowing you made decision that’s good for you and the environment.
So what are you waiting for? Sell your smartphone today at uSell.com, the most trusted way to sell your old smartphone. That’s uSell.com where you can trust the deal.
Key words and phrases in this commercial and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: uSell.com is ready to help you get the best price for it.
- What some people might think that means: uSell will get me the best price for my old cellphone or smartphone
- What it really means: The TV commercial said they are “ready to help” get the best price. This does not mean that they will get you the best price
- What the commercial said: uSell.com is the trusted authority in helping match smartphone sellers with smartphone buyers
- What some people might think that means: uSell is an trustworthy and is the best/authority in buying and selling old smartphones
- What it really means: The uSell.com TV commercial provides no data or information to support the claim that it is a “trusted authority”. Many people may consider this statement to range from simple “sales hype” to outright deception
- What the TV commercial says: uSell.com makes it easy to know which offer to accept
- What some people might think that means: uSell.com’s system will tell me what offers to accept
- What it really means: The uSell.com system will “make it easy” for you to decide. The commercial does not say the system will choose for you, rather, it will ‘make it easy’ for you to make the decision.
- What the TV commercial says: Our buyers will send you a postage paid package for shipping and a check for spending
- What some people might think that means: I do not have to pay for any shipping and the buyer will send me a check
- What it really means: This statement means what it says. The buyer will send you a pre-paid package for shipping, along with their check
Other than a bit of exaggerated sales hype, the TV commercial for uSell.com has very little deception and uses mostly legit wording.