Beezid.com online auctions
Beezid is an online auction site very similar to dealdash.com
B E E Z I D (beezid) .COM
Get ready for an offer that’s going to blow you away. Beezid.com is the web’s most trusted penny auction source with discounts you have to see to believe. There are hundreds of brand name, brand new products, every day and they’re delivered lightening fast right to your door. Laptops, tablets, gift cards, big screen TV’s and way more all at blowout prices. Beezid is happy to new users $100 off their first auction win. These are a few items that have recently been won for under $100.
And because the price only moves up one penny at a time you get incredible discounts like 85, 95 even 99% off retail. Whoa, whoa, stop the clock! Beezid now guarantees new members win auction with their first bid pack! That’s right, win at Beezid 100% guaranteed!
See the code at the bottom of your screen? Enter it when you join to take advantage of this special offer. That’s B E E Z I D.com – Beezid!
Main points of the commercial and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: Beezid.com is the web’s most trusted penny auction source
- What some people might think that means: Beezid must be good, and safe to use, because it is the web’s most trusted penny auction source
- What it really means: The Beezid commercial offers no data, or source to back up this statement. Without any source we have no way to know who has decided it is the most trusted, and the statement is basically meaningless or untrustworthy
- What the commercial said: Beezid is happy to new users $100 off their first auction win. These are a few items that have recently been won for under $100.
- What some people might think that means: Since I am getting $100 off, I can win the things shown as won for under $100 basically for free
- What it really means: In the fine print we can see the words: “Participating in auctions on Beezid.com requires you to use bids which are either purchased or promotional, and are subject to the site terms and conditions. Bidding can incur costs regardless of the outcome of the auction”. We can take this to mean that even if you win something for under $100, and even if Beezid gives you $100 off, there can/will still be other costs that you must pay such as the cost of the bids, shipping, and taxes.
- What the commercial said: Beezid now guarantees new members win auction with their first bid pack!
- What some people might think that means: If I sign up for Beezid, I am guaranteed to win an auction, so I can get a TV, laptop or other high priced item for free
- What it really means: In order to bid at Beezid.com you must first purchase bid-packs. It is entirely possible even if you win, and even with the $100 offer, you may still pay significant costs.
This short commercial for Beezid makes a few claims which many people feel could be deceptive, such as making people think they can get great, high priced items for only a few pennies, which is not the case. We recommend reading and understanding Beezid’s 19-point, 3,900 word contractual terms at the Beezid website before signing up.