Bullseye Pee Pads from Telebrands available from www.BullsEyePeePad.com
This “As Seen On TV” commercial tells us about the Bullseye Pee Pad, the super absorbent pad for dogs.
What they tell us in this commercial:
(Announcer): If you have a dog then you know that accidents happen. You’ve tried pads but they just spill off the corner onto the floor. Tired of coming home to a mess every single day? There’s got to be a better way! Introducing the Bullseye Pee Pad, specifically designed with pheromones so your dog is drawn to the center of the pad. The problem with regular pee pads is that your dog will pee anywhere on the pad which could be messy. But the Bulls Eye Pee Pads have concentrated pheromones that attract your dog right to the center of the pad only. Now your dog hits the target every time. It even locks in odors and releases a pleasant scent.
The pad’s obsorbant, quilted material is filled with odor eliminating micro-lock beads that absorb and hold the liquid. This is a quarter teaspoon of the actual micro beads that are inside the Bullseye Pee Pad (showing demonstration of the beads in a glass of water). Watch how they absorb all the liquid. It’s amazing! Now, see them in action inside the pad. We poured the same amount of liquid onto both pads. See it run off a leading competitors pad, but not the Bullseye Pad, and even when we add more, it still stays off the floor.
For all day use the Bullseye is the best for puppy training and the Bulls Eye is a must if you live in an apartment. Your dog will never need to wait for the elevator again.
(Actress portraying a dog owner): I hate going out in the rain or any bad weather. Thank goodness for the Bullseye Pad.
(Announcer): Call now and get 30 Bullseye Pee Pads for only $12.99 but wait if you call right now you can double the offer and get 30 more plus you can also get our famous Pee Terminator for those stubborn pet stains you already have, blast them away with the Pee Terminator. Specially designed so you don’t have to bend, just spray-away all kinds of pet stains, and the best part is, they won’t be back. The Bullseye Pee Pads, just $12.99, call now.
Some phrases or claims made in the commercial and what they really mean:
- What the announcer said: specifically designed with pheromones so your dog is drawn to the center of the pad. / the Bulls Eye Pee Pads have concentrated pheromones that attract your dog right to the center of the pad only. Now your dog hits the target every time.
- What most people might think that means: If I use the Bullseye Pads, my dog will always pee only in the middle of it /my dog will never miss/the pee will never go off the side
- What it really means: This claim is clear, with no room for deception. Bulls Eye Pee Pad claims that your dog will always hit the middle of the pad.
- What the commercial said: get 30 Bullseye Pee Pads for only $12.99 .. double the offer and get 30 more plus you can also get our famous Pee Terminator / The Bullseye Pee Pads, just $12.99, call now.
- What most people might think that means: I can get 60 Pee Pads and a can of Pee Terminator and I only have to pay $12.99
- What it really means: When the announcer tells us about the basic $12.99 price, the 30 extra Pee Pads, and the Pee Terminator, we can see the extremely small, and light fine print that says “+S&H” and “Pay separate fee”. The announcer does not verbally mention these additional fees and the fine print does not tell us how much these fees cost.
The real price of the Bullseye Pee Pad:
When we visit the www.BullseyePeePad.com website, near the bottom of the page we can find the details on the additional shipping and handling fees. Your first set of Pee Pads will cost $12.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling. The “free” 30 more Pee Pads and “free” Pee Terminator spray will cost “a separate fee” of $9.99. The total price for your $12.99 Bullseye Pee Pads is $29.97 ($12.99+$6.99+$9.99). That is over double what the announcer tells us in the commercial.
The claims made about the product are clear and with very little or no deception, however some people may consider the real cost that is over double what the announcer tells us to be very deceptive.