The Ultimate Detangling Brush by Michel Mercier
The Ultimate Detangling Brush is designed be a “pain free” and “no resistance” brush for detangling hair.
Tangled hair? Painful brushing? Frustrating hair loss? Not anymore! Old ordinary brushes, out!
International hair designer Michel Mercier presents the revolutionary Ultimate Detangling Brush designed to gently detangle your hair in seconds.
“this brush is ridiculous!” .. “look at all these little bristles”… “I was just shocked how smooth it went through, no hairs were left in my brush, it was amazing”.
Unlike ordinary brushes with only a few contact points Michel Mercier’s Ultimate Detangling Brush uses 428 different contact points simultaneously. Reducing pressure and detangling your hair with fewer strokes. The perfectly placed bristles easily flow through your tangled hair like no other ordinary brush.
“You have to see it to believe it”… “It just glides right through” .. “I can’t tell you how much hair I pull out of my brush every morning”.. “This is a very different brush. It’s not like any brush I’ve ever used before or seen before and you can tell the difference”..
And, when tested against ordinary brushes the Ultimate Detangling Brush shows almost no resistance. Smooth, pain free detangling, reduced hairless and breakage. One brush, no more tangles.
Call now for the Ultimate Detangling Brush available in three different styles to match all different styles to match all hair types. Pink for fine hair, green for normal hair and blue for thick course hair. Three brush styles, one result.
Key phrases, what you might think they mean and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: I can’t tell you how much hair I pull out of my brush every morning
- What some people might think that means: if I buy this detangling brush no more hair will be pulled out when I use it.
- What it really means: The woman did not say that if you use this brush your hair won’t be pulled out, she didn’t say that when she used this brush, no hair was pulled out, she only made a statement about how much hair she pulls from her brush every day.
What you might think they said and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: I was just shocked how smooth it went through, no hairs were left in my brush, it was amazing
- What some people might think that means: If I use this hair brush, no hair will ever be pulled out
- What it really means: She does not say (nor do we see) how many times she used the brush. It is left up to the viewer to assume that she used the brush to fully brush or style her hair, but, that was not said.
What you might think the commercial meant and what it really said:
- What the commercial said: This is a very different brush. It’s not like any brush I’ve ever used before or seen before and you can tell the difference
- What some people might think that means: This hair brush is unlike any other brush made
- What it really means: How deceptive this statement is depends on how many other brushes this model has seen or used before. Because we don’t know how many other brushes she is comparing it too, this statement has virtually no meaning.
What the commercial said and what it really means:
- What the commercial said: when tested against ordinary brushes the Ultimate Detangling Brush shows almost no resistance. Smooth, pain free detangling, reduced hairless and breakage
- What some people might think that means: The brush was tested and it proves it has no resistance, it’s smooth, pain free and has less hair loss and breakage
- What it really means: The announcer said “show almost no resistance”, which means there is resistance, however without data from a scientific test, we do not know how much resistance. It is important to note that the demonstration shown in the commercial brushing the “hair” of the mannequin is not scientific in nature. The “tests” mentioned to not apply to being smoother, more pain free, or how much hair breakage occurs but the way the announcer speaks of smooth, pain free detangling immediately after mentioning the testing, some people could be easily confused or led to believe that this was also a result of the testing, which is not what was said or demonstrated.
Using the brush in the TV commercial:
It is important to note that all of the models shown using the Detangling Brush have very fine, straight, thin hair, which could make the brush appear to work better than it might on a person with thicker, courser, or more tangled hair.
This short commercial for the Ultimate Detangling Brush does not appear to be overly deceptive, but the commercial does have a few claims or statements that some people may find misleading.
Were you tricked by this TV commercial? Leave a comment below!