Nexium / Eating Dinner
In this ad we see people eating dinner and enjoying eating while we are told about Nexium. The name of the actress that plays the woman drinking tea is Tracy A. Leigh.
What the announcer says:
When you sat down to dinner with anticipation, not hesitation. When you didn’t dread bedtime because of heartburn. When damage to your esophagus caused by acid reflux disease wasn’t always on your mind, that’s when you knew, Nexium was the prescription medication for you. Because for over a decade Nexium has provided many just like you with 24-hour relief from heartburn and helped heal acid related erosions in the lining of the esophagus and now the prescription Nexium you know can be delivered directly to your door with Nexium Direct.
Talk to your doctor to see if Nexium is right for you. There is risk of bone fracture and low magnesium levels. Side effects may include headache, abdominal pain and diarrhea. If you have persistent diarrhea contact your doctor right away. Other serious stomach conditions may exist. Avoid if you take Clopidogrel.
For 24-hour support, automatic refills and free home delivery enroll at PurplePill.com. It’s the Nexium you know, now delivered.
- A healthy diet and lifestyle should be maintained during treatment for acid reflux disease
- Acid reflux disease symptoms include persistent heartburn 2 or more times a week
- Your doctor could diagnose this damage as erosive esophagitis, which may affect 1 in 3 acid reflux sufferers
- Most erosions heal in 4 to 8 weeks. Your results may vary
- Talk to your doctor for more information
- Prescription only. See our ad in Weight Watchers Magazine
Television commercials for medications are highly regulated and deceptive wording is rare. This ad contains no deceptive wording and discloses all pertinent warnings, including all possible unpleasant side effects.