2014 Nascar Flex Seal Commercial available from www.GetFlexSeal.com
In this new 2014 Nascar affiliated commercial for Flex Seal Phil Swift and other Nascar and power boat racers tell us about Flex Seal.
What they say in this advert:
(Phil Swift): What’s powerful enough for Nascar and strong enough for extreme powerboat racing? Hi, Phil Swift here for Flex Seal, FlexSeal Bright and Flex Seal Clear. The brand everyone trusts to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast.
(Landon Cassill): I’m NASCAR driver Landon Cassill and I don’t race without Flex Seal.
(Un-named Power Boat Racer): I drive this boat at 100 miles an hour and when I get a leak I use Flex Seal because I know it works.
(Phil Swift): Just a quick shot and Flex Seal fills cracks and holes stopping the toughest leaks while remaining completely flexible! It’s actually liquid rubber in a can!
(Actual user testimonials): Does not leak, it works beautifully. Fantastic stuff.
(Phil Swift): And for places that are light you’re gunna love Flex Seal Bright. This bright coating is ideal on lighter surfaces. Use FlexSeal Clear to coat and protect. Now everything in plain sight can be sealed, water tight. There’s virtually no limit to what you can do with the power of Flex Seal.
(Actual user testimonials): We sprayed it with Flex Seal, no leaks. It works great, it’s perfect. It’s the miracle product.
(Phil Swift): Roofs and gutters, pools and patios, kitchens and bathrooms. Use Flex Seal anywhere you want to coat, seal and protect.
(Actual users): Sprayed it on the inside of my gutters, haven’t had a leak since. It sealed every crack, it sealed every hole. No leaks, it’s the best.
(Phil Swift): Don’t call a repair man to fix leaks, you can get flex seal in clear, original, or bright for just $19.99. Millions of loyal customers agree, Flex Seal is the easy way to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast. And to thank all our Flex Seal fans, we’re going to send you two cans in your choice of clear, original, or bright all for just $19.99. You’re gunna love Flex Seal! Here’s how to order.
Claims in this ad:
- What the Phil Swift said: What’s powerful enough for Nascar?
- What some people might think that means: NASCAR uses Flex Seal / NASCAR drivers use Flex Seal, it must work
- What it actually means: Phil Swift never said that NASCAR or any NASCAR drivers use Flex Seal, he asked a question, but never answered it. Flex Seal is a sponsor of NASCAR.
- What the Landon Cassill said: I don’t race without Flex Seal
- What many may think this meant: Landon Cassill cant race without using Flex Seal / Landon Cassill uses Flex Seal every time he races
- What it actually means: Landon Cassill did not say that he or his crew use Flex Seal. He said “I don’t race without Flex Seal”. For this to be true, it may only require that there be a can of Flex Seal in a toolbox. No mention is made of Flex Seal actually being used. It is also important to understand that Flex Seal is a sponsor of NASCAR.
- What the powerboat racer said: I drive this boat at 100 miles an hour and when I get a leak I use Flex Seal because I know it works.
- What you might think it means: Whenever his power boat leaks, he uses Flex Seal.
- What it actually means: This statement is fairly clear with little room for deception, although he did not specifically say that he uses Flex Seal on the boat.
- What Phil Swift claimed in the commercial: it’s actually liquid rubber in a can
- What most people probably think it means: The can is full of liquid rubber
- What it actually means: This claim is clear with little room for deception. Phil Swift claims that Flex Seal is actually liquid rubber.
- What Phil Swift said: Don’t call a repair man to fix leaks
- What most people probably think he said: You don’t need a repairman / Flex Seal will fix leaks as good as a repairman
- What it actually means: He made a statement “Don’t call a repairman”, and then tells us how much Flex Seal costs. He did not say “Flex Seal works as good as a repair man’s job” or “use Flex Seal instead of a repair man”.
- What Phil Swift said: you can get flex seal in clear, original, or bright for just $19.99 / we’re going to send you two cans in your choice of clear, original, or bright all for just $19.99
- What the average person may think this means: I can get two cans of Flex Seal and I only have to send in $19.99
- What it actually means: When Phil Swift tells us that we will get two cans for only $19.99 we can see the following very small fine-print on the screen: “plus shipping & processing fees”.
The real price of Flex Seal
Phil Swift assures use that we can get two cans of Flex Seal for only $19.99, and the caveat of “plus shipping & processing” is hidden in very small print on the screen, but there is no mention of the cost for these shipping and processing fees. It is only after visiting the www.GetFlexSeal.com website that learn how much it actually costs.
Your first can of Flex Seal will cost $19.99 plus a $9.95 “shipping and processing fee”. Your second, free can will cost you $9.99 more for shipping and handling or processing. The total cost for your $19.99 can and free can of Flex Seal will be $39.93 (19.99+9.95+9.99) PLUS additional sales tax if you live in Florida, South Carolina, or California.
This television commercial makes use of tricky wording, fine print and innuendo that some people may feel is very deceptive.