Ruggies available from BuyRuggies.com
Ruggies are reusable rug-grippers to prevent rugs from slipping on the floor
Beautiful rugs compliment your home decor but they curl, bunch and slip and can cause you to slip. Not anymore! Introducing Ruggies the amazing reusable rug grippers that keep rugs and mats in place to prevent unslightly curled corners, bunches, slips and trips. Place Ruggies under the corners or around any sized rug, lay on the floor and instantly the slipping and sliding stop because Ruggies grip so rugs dont slip. Look closer; Ruggies have an exclusive tacky grip polymer technology that grips the rug on one side while a non-skid pad with hundreds of suction pockets grips the floor on the other. So rugs wont budge on hardwood, tile or even linoleum.
Watch. The rug on this hardwood floor slips and slides all over but with Ruggies that rug sits tight. Rugs on tile slide and bunch but with Ruggies they stay right where they belong. Sticky adheivsie tapes leave glue and residue behind that can scar floors and are a nightmare to remove. Ruggies soft grip pads grip without glue and wont ever scratch, scuff or damage your floor. Custom fit non slip mats cost a fortune and are designed to fit one rug. But Ruggies are easily interchangeable so you can move them and reuse them again and again on any sized rug. Curly corners ruin rugs, they’re a hassle to vacuum and easy to trip on. Ruggies hug corners down tight to the floor so you can vacuum and walk right over them without tripping.
Ruggies won’t ever loose their tacky grip and they clean up to be used over and over again. This rug would never grip on a slick sheet of glass but add Ruggies to the corners it grips like metal to a magnet. The rug stays snug and underneath there’s no tape, glue or sticky residue.
So if you’re tired of tripping, slipping and sliding on rugs that wont stay put get Ruggies. And now for a limited time this set of eight Ruggies enough for two full sized rugs is yours for just $10. But wait, order now and we’ll double your order.
Some words and phrases in this commercial and what they really mean:
- What the commercial said: Custom fit non slip mats cost a fortune
- What some people might think that means: Any other non slip mat will be too expensive
- What it really means: We were able to find several non-slip solutions at Amazon.com for as low as $12. Based on this most people would consider this statement to be untrue.
- What the commercial said: this set of eight Ruggies enough for two full sized rugs is yours for just $10
- What some people might think that means: I can get a set of Ruggies and I only have to pay $10
- What it really means: The cost for a single set of Ruggies is $10 however, as shown in very fine-print on the screen you must also pay shipping and processing fees which according to the BuyRuggies.com website is $7.95. Some states will also require you to pay additional sales tax. The minimum cost for a $10 Ruggie is $17.95. Many people would consider this statement to be deceptive and untruthful
- What the commercial said: order now and we’ll double your order
- What some people might think that means: I can get two sets of Ruggies and I only have to pay $10
- What it really means: In very fine print on the TV screen the words “Plus P&H” (processing and handling) are shown. According to the buyruggies.com website the additional cost for your free second set of Ruggies is $7.95. This brings the total cost for your order to $25.90 ($10 for your first Ruggie, and $7.95 P&H fees for each Ruggie). Some people would consider this a very deceptive sales tactic.
The Ruggies commercial makes several claims about the product that appear to be mostly true but when it comes to the cost of the product and the use of the “double your order scam“, it may deceive many people.
Did this commercial fool you? Leave a comment below: