Select Quote Senior Options for Medicare available from www.SelectQuoteSenior.com
This Select Quote commercial for seniors tells us how easy Select Quote makes finding Medicare plans. Voice in the commercial: Some people have mistaken the voice of the announcer to be Morgan Freeman. The name of the announcer is not known but the voice is not Morgan Freeman.
Wording in this ad:
(Actors): It started coming when I turned 65. This is just what I’ve gotten in the last week (holding handfuls of mail). It’s filling up my inbox on a daily basis. I just retired but figuring all this out (holds up books of insurance options) it feels like a full time job.
(Announcer): Feeling a little overwhelmed by all the mail about Medicare options? Make Medicare choices easy by calling Select Quote Senior at 1-800-338-5505. Your Select Quote Senior advisor will listen to your unique healthcare needs and impartially shop over 20 medicare insurance options from top rated carriers all you have to do is pick the option that is right for you whether it’s a Medicare supplement, Medicare Advantage, or a prescription drug plan. With Select Quote choosing the right coverage is quick and simple so ditch the mail and delete the emails get started now and get back to living life.
Call Select Quote at 1-800-338-5505 or go to SelectQuoteSenior.com. We shop, you save.
Some phrases or claims made, and what they mean:
- What the commercial said: Make Medicare choices easy by calling Select Quote Senior
- What some people might think that means: It will be easier for me to choose a Medicare plan by calling Select Quote
- What it really means: This claim is clear and simple, and has no room for deception. The claim is that Select Quote will make it easier for you to choose a plan
- What the commercial said: Your Select Quote Senior advisor will listen to your unique healthcare needs and impartially shop over 20 medicare insurance options from top rated carriers all you have to do is pick the option that is right for you
- What some people might think that means: The Select Quote Senior advisor will help me choose an option
- What it really means: As with the previous claim, this one is unambiguous and without deception. Select Quote claims to help you find your option from 20 different options
The fine print in this commercial:
At approximately 58.5 seconds into this 60 second commercial, the following fine print is shown for approximately 1.5 seconds:
This is a solicitation of insurance. A licensed insurance agent/producer may contact you. Select Quote Senior is a division of Select Quote Insurance Services. Select Quote Insurance Services is an independently owned and operated insurance agency and is not connected with or endorsed by any government agency or the Federal Medicare program. Not all companies and plans are available in all states.
This fine print means that Select Quote may have an insurance agent contact you to sell you an insurance or medicare plan, it is not affiliated directly with Medicare, and not every company who’s logo was shown during the commercial is available in all states. This legally required disclaimer is intended to clarify any confusion about the commercial or Select Quote’s role in helping you find a Medicare plan but many people may find that showing this fine print for 1.5 seconds of 60 second advertisement to be a deceptive tactic.
This advertisement contains no deceptive wording however some people may find the display of extremely difficult to read fine-print for only 1.5 seconds an attempt to make it impossible to read or very easy to overlook.