Stream Clean presented by Marc Gill
In this ad Marc Gill introduces us to the Stream Clean and shows us how well it removes pet stains and smells.
What Marc Gill says in this ad:
When your pet lays down a stream, you need to get it clean! Hi, Marc Gill here for Stream Clean! The stand up way to blast pet stains and odors away! No bending and no scrubbing!
Look, this black light shows it all. Stream Clean does all the work so you don’t have to. Just point and stream and your carpet gets clean, amazing! Watch, hidden urine stains glow. Now watch as Stream Clean goes to work to instantly clean. Just stream it on and the stain is gone! The secret is Stream Clean’s bio enzymatic formula that seeks out and destroys the odor and stain so nothing remains. That means your pets wont remark or respray, they just walk away, guaranteed!
Poopy paws on the floor? Stream Clean gets out the stain and stink like it was never there! Look at that! In a matter of seconds, that stain is gone! This litter box is where stains and odors live. Now you can just give it the stream to deodorize and clean. Even those spills and stains we don’t like to talk about. Don’t scream, just Stream Clean and within seconds the odors and the stain are gone. You’ll save hundreds on cleaning and thousands on replacement costs. Now that’s clean!
Stream Clean is safe around your pets and you and there’s no sticky residue! And it’s not just for pet stains. Spilled red wine? Just Stream Clean it! Dumped coffee or tea? Just Stream Clean it! Now you can stand up to pet and people stains, new, old, even set in!
Call now and we’ll send enough Stream Clean to clean a house full of stains and odors, for just $10! Order now and we’ll double the offer, just pay separate processing and handling. We’ll also include this black-light Stain Detective! Easily find old stains, invisible smells, and stop pet marking, free! You get it all for just $10! Call or log on now!
Claims or statements made by Marc Gill and their real meaning:
- What Marc Gill said: Stream Clean does all the work so you don’t have to / watch as Stream Clean goes to work to instantly clean / Stream Clean gets out the stain and stink like it was never there / just Stream Clean and within seconds the odors and the stain are gone / Stream Clean is safe around your pets and you and there’s no sticky residue
- What most people would think it means: Stream Clean will clean any stain or odor / All I have to do is spray it on, I don’t have to scrub / Stream Clean is safe and not sticky
- What it really means: All claims that Marc Gill makes about how to use Stream Clean, how effective it is, and all of his wording are clear, and without room for any deception.
- What Marc Gill said: we’ll send enough Stream Clean to clean a house full of stains and odors, for just $10
- What some people might think that means: I can get a full can, and I only have to pay $10
- How much you really have to pay: On the screen, under the very large print “$10”, we can see in very small print “+P&H”. This means that in addition to the $10 price, you must also pay additional processing and handling, but there is no mention of what this cost is. It is not until we read through the BuyStreamClean.com website that we can find, at the very bottom of the page, that this processing and handling cost is $7.97. This means that your single $10 can of Stream Clean will cost you almost $18 ($17.97).
- What Marc Gill said: Order now and we’ll double the offer, just pay separate processing and handling. We’ll also include this black-light stain detective! Easily find old stains, invisible smells, and stop pet marking, free! You get it all for just $10!
- What some people might think that means: I will get two cans and I only have to pay $10
- How much you really have to pay: As Marc Gill said, you also have to pay the separate processing and handling. The cost for this fee as mentioned above is only revealed when visiting the Stream Clean website. Your two cans of Stream Clean for $10 will cost you $25.90 ($10 for the first can plus $7.95 shipping and handling for each can)
- What Marc Gill says: your pets wont remark or respray, they just walk away, guaranteed
- What most people would think it means: If my pets remark or respray again after I use Stream Clean I will get back all the money I paid for it.
- What it really means: From the BuyStreamClean.com website, these are the terms given for the guarantee:
30-Day Money Back Guarantee (Less S&H). Please contact customer service for return authorization information.
But no other information is given about what qualifies for the money back guarantee. Instead, it tells us that we must contact customer support for information. What it does tell us is that the money back guarantee only applies to the $10 price of the item, and does not include the processing or shipping and handling charges. This means that if you get the two cans of Stream Clean for $10, and pay the additional $15.90 shipping and handling fees, your money back guarantee refund will only be for $10.
The legal contract you enter into when you buy Stream Clean:
When ordering Stream Clean at the BuyStreamClean.com website, at the very bottom, below the “Process Order” button (where some people would consider to be ‘hidden’) we see the following notice/warning:
By clicking the Process Now button you are placing a live order and agreeing to the terms of our 30-day money back guarantee and our Arbitration Agreement.
The arbitration agreement that you agree to when purchasing Stream Clean is 9 paragraphs long, and among other things means:
- You cannot sue the company, you must instead settle any dispute through arbitration
- You can only dispute or arbitrate as in individual (not as a group, or class action)
- You must first discuss your dispute with the company’s legal department, by phone
Although all of the claims made in this ad are clear and without room for deception, some people may feel that the claim of getting two cans for only $10 to be extremely deceptive and dishonest.